Visual Recording

What I have here is a collection of drawings alongside their original pictures. Most of the drawings I've done were speed drawings, black & white media, colour media, cyanotype and collage. The skill that was the most challenging for me was the speed drawings because I'm always used to taking my time in drawing something from pictures and life. I wasn't very good at the start because it was all new to me. But as soon as I started practising more in my sketchbooks and in my sessions, it became easier and my drawings started developing successfully; so was my confidence. 
In mid April 2016, the class and I set off to Yorkshire Sculpture Park to look at exhibitions, the park (landscapes) and to do small studies in our sketchbooks and postcards. I think my favourite exhibition had to be 'KAWS' because the sculptures have so much character and personality; it almost reminds of Mickey Mouse. The KAWS exhibition helped me by deciding what to make for my charity in the 'Sweet Charity - Felt Making Project.
































Comments