My Step and Repeat Pattern

I took a picture (using the canon camera) of the front cover of my notebook and used this as an image for my repeated pattern.
The software that I used for this process was Photoshop. I had to transfer my image onto the Desktop (from the SD card) and drag it into Photoshop. Next I cropped the image to get only the design of my notebook and take out the background of the image. Now left with a cropped image that looks like an original design. So then I defined pattern and called it whatever I wanted to call it. I called it 'Floral Repeat Pattern' because my notebook's front cover is floral. Once that pattern was done, I went to File then New and typed in 20 cm for both width and height. Then the final step was going onto Edit then Fill then Pattern to Custom Pattern. I had to look for the pattern that I created and saved, to make the step and repeat. Once found, I clicked OK and the pattern made a step and repeat automatically (which is the picture above the text). So that's a brief statement on how to make a step and repeat pattern.

Comments